New Jersey Probation & Parole Violation Lawyer
Are you facing charges for a parole or probation violation in New Jersey? For experienced and aggressive criminal defense representation throughout central and northern New Jersey, contact Brickfield & Donahue.
Our Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys* have helped thousands of clients facing criminal charges. We handle all probation and parole violations, including:
- Violation of alcohol consumption provisions
- Violation of drug possession or use provisions
- Failed drug or alcohol tests
- Subsequent crimes
- Failure to complete counseling requirement
- Failure to complete terms of probation
- Violation of residency requirements
- Failure to register on a required registry
If you are charged with a probation or parole violation, speak with an attorney before entering a guilty plea. You have a right to a hearing and a right to counsel. Even if you ultimately decide to plead guilty, there are ways to minimize adverse consequences to your rights and freedom.
Our criminal defense team has helped thousands of clients with their case. Our attorneys aggressively pursue optimal results in each case. If you are facing a probation or parole violation charge, we encourage you to contact our New Jersey law office for assistance.
We are pleased to offer a free consultation and case evaluation to discuss your rights and options. To schedule an appointment at our law office in River Edge, New Jersey, call 201-258-3984. For assistance online, contact us by e-mail.
* Attorneys Paul B. Brickfield and Joseph R. Donahue are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Criminal Trial Attorneys.